Painting Update #6

image

I finally got the large deficit off the edge of the graph! Still bouncing up and down a little, but got it under control.

I’ve nearly finished the slopper now, just some eyes and small highlights to do.

20210729_190016

The pot has been darkened and the slop painted, but the tentacle needs more highlight and probably a bit more shade on the pot itself.

20210729_190106

Klingons are looking good, need more work on the armour though.

20210729_190129

I’ve also started on the Mercator Nautica for Necromunda, but I need to pick up some more paints first. They’re tied in with a pre-order of the Delaque book so I have to stay patient. I might move onto the Koris Dreadball team while I am waiting instead.

Painting Update #5

image

In good news, the big deficit is falling off of the chart and shortening the Y axis

On the other hand, the weather is rotten for painting; I’ve only been able to get short sessions in (not just complaining about the heat!). This is good for testing colour schemes though; I’ve been experimenting with skin tones for Klingons:

20210723_073007

and working on smaller models like this ratling slopper, and his cooking pot.

20210723_07304920210723_073030

The pots a bit too shiny, I’ll need to muddy it up a bit.